If “Plan A’ does not work, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.
Grant writing is not as easy as it may appear. Yes, you have to follow the directions in the Request for Proposal (RFP) or Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA), and make sure the “i”s are crossed and the “t”s are dotted. However, like any other project, an outside editor or consultant will help create a more professional application. InkAndVoice will assist you in identifying omissions or inconsistencies before the granter sees the proposal.
InkandVoice provides a number of services for the granter and grantee:
- Writing and reviewing grant proposals
- Formatting the proposal
- Objective review and alignment
- Gathering background information
- Review of graphics, charts and photographs
- Guideline verification
- Required document verification
- Revising, editing, and proofreading the proposal
For more information or a bid on your project, please write to Dave@InkandVoice.com